Monday, May 5, 2008

Litterbugs Everywhere. Arghhhhh

I have been meaning to write about this issue for the longest time. Basically, i hate litterbugs. I meant, people simply think that this world belongs to them and just throw rubbish everywhere. OMFG (Oh My "Freaking" God, don't mind my language), come on people; teach yourself and your kids to respect earth and mother nature, and stop throwing rubbish around. I see people throwing rubbish when driving, kids throwing rubbish after eating their food and the general public throwing things everywhere.

What gives you to right to throw rubbish everywhere? Do you like it if i throw rubbish inside your house. You won't like it, right?

We need to start cultivating the mentality ourselves to keep the earth clean, and then teach our children and peers to do so. If you're a driver, you can either get a mini rubbish bin or at least place a plastic bag to keep your rubbish. And if you're a student, at least have the decency to go find a rubbish bin.

Teacher and the government have to do their part too in guiding the students and the public the importance of keeping the earth clean. I know, I know, The MPs (Majlis Perbandaran) are not doing their part too. I meant, sometimes it is kinda difficult to find a rubbish bin when you needed one. But that shouldn't be an excuse for not doing our part to keep the earth clean.

Let's do our part, start off with ourselves and only then to guide our own children to walk the right/clean path.

No comments: