Friday, May 30, 2008

Stand By Me!

I had a bad bad day at work! Things are not coming thru smoothly and was lectured by my boss. The saddest part is when he asked me "Are You Looking For A Way Out!!!".....How demotivating! The best part is, we just went for a training recently to groom ourselves to be a better manager/superior in handling our staff - showing empathy and be careful with our words when we manage our staff. Well, with the remark coming out from his mouth yesterday, it only shows that he's not a good listener, not a good preacher and definitely not a motivating leader!

So, feeling lousy and demotivated, i drove back to my home-sweet-home, worn out in terms of physical and mentally. I open the door and i can hear little tip toe-ing that my darling wife is trying to give me a surprise (Earlier, i send her a sms that i had a bad day at work, so i guess she wanted to cheer me up - I LOVE YOU, MY "TLOML" & THANK YOU FOR STANDING BY ME.
But halfway down the stairs, my baby started to giggle and it blow away the surprises. My wife walk up close to me, place baby down and the "REAL SURPRISE" hit me..........OMG, my baby WALK to me, he practically WALK TO ME! He reached my arms, STANDING NEXT TO ME, starred at my face, gave a lil' cheeky smile. The feeling is so great and happy. My boy, he's reached a new level again.

This blog is dedicated to my wife and baby......Thank you so much, you are the source of my life and energy.

We declare 29th May 08, Baby's Official Walking Day.......10 months, 3 weeks and 1 day old.

No comments: