Friday, June 6, 2008

Gundam Model Kit Mid year Competition @ Sg Wang Plaza

Recently i went to a Gundam Model Kit competition at Sg Wang to check out all the entries and i manage to took some shots. It was kind of difficult to take good angle shots since the place was jam-packed and everyone was trying hard to get a piece of the action. This is the best that i manage to shoot.

The Winners are .........


I didn't manage to pen-down the winners name coz the whole place was kind of crowdy and noisy at the same time.

Congrats to my buddy for winning the 2nd Runner Up prize, yo! Ray, can you give me some pointers on how to improve my skills?

Check out this 2 latest Gundam model kits being featured.

1/100 Gundam Unicorn - I bought it already (^o^)v

This baby can expand its shape and size, a really cool unit.



1/100 Gundam Shin Musha


This unit already in my "To Buy" list. I love the details on the armour and the weapons the Shin Musha Gundam carried.

Here's more pics i took on the event.



I wish someday, i have the guts to submit one of my models in one of the competition.

No comments: